Thursday, March 24, 2011

News From My Shop: Bay Laurel Wreath Of Glory







My new handmade wreath from natural dried laurel leaves with fruit. Decorated with dry grass bow.
Wreath base made from cardboard and coiled with natural brown cord.

It gives a light laurel fragrance. 


Bay laurel has symbolic meaning. The laurel wreath in ancient Greece was a symbol of high status. Also laurel is a symbol of victory. In the Bible, the laurel is an emblem of prosperity and fame.

Put it on the wall and success will follow you. An amazing gift for your loved ones.

Size: 
diameter - 9,6" (24,5cm)
deep - 1,1" (3,0cm)

Only natural components!

You can buy it on my Etsy Shop

Photos by amazing Rin Ohara



3 comments:

  1. Thank YOU for the great time) Again) I take pictures of your handmade with big pleasure. I can have a good look at them, touch these beautiful things, yeah, I like it!)) And of course, I like to have a cup of tea with you ^____~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lucky I am to have you by my side!!!
    Btw, would you like to have another cup of tea?)))
    B will be happy to see you;)

    ReplyDelete